Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Cry for Help:


If I have to eat at The Pit one more time I'm going to vomit.
My friend asked me what I had for lunch and I said discomfort-
DAMN YOU ARAMARK
Your food knocks me out
I eat and pass out meaning, sleep to recover
I need 5 hours at least before I feel I can walk...
And don't get me started on Panda Express,
I've never eaten rice still rock hard in the middle -
I thought this was Chinese food,
Rice is the staple, I would know -
SUSHI, seriously?!
I wouldn't touch Pit sushi with a ten-foot pole,
Try doing fries right first and then we'll talk sushi.
My only two options are salad or fat
And let's be honest; salad isn't food,
It's not an option.
So. . . it's decided then: fat for lunch
Do I want grease disguised as burger or pizza?
I just want lunch, not a coma.
Is this food seasoned with cinder blocks?
For the love of god, if death is the goal
Let's melt pads of butter, inject it directly into my bloodstream with a lunch gun
So I can get straight to my cardiac arrest nap
Without shoveling this garbage into my mouth.

All that being said, these tacos are pretty good.

No comments: